On July 1, 2022, isolved GO will no longer be available to download from the App Store and Google Play store. It has been replaced with the new isolved Adaptive Employee Experience (AEX).
This replacement is designed with you in mind to simplify access to payroll, HR, time, and benefits.
With AEX, employees can:
• Add AEX to your mobile device in one step by using your phone camera to scan a QR code
• Securely log in once and continue to use AEX to view pay stubs, enter time, and more
• Receive updates automatically without having to download new versions from the App or Google Play store
• Learn to use AEX once and then access it on any device – phone, tablet, or computer – for a seamless experience everywhere
• Do more in AEX, with added functionality for employees.
The Adaptive Employee Experience can be accessed through any supported web browser and is responsively designed to match the screen size of your device. While isolved GO was only available on mobile devices, this new experience replaces Employee Self-Service (ESS) on laptops and computers too.
Download the Quick Start Guides from the Insperity Help Center for Apple iPhones or Android phones:
You can still use isolved GO on your phones through the end of the month - June 30th, 2022 - but all employees AEX by July 1st.